EGM96: The NASA GSFC and NIMA Joint Geopotential Model
- Professor Michael Sideris
, (University of Calgary)
and all members
of the evaluation team.
- All members of the international community who made the improved
surface gravity data available.
- The NASA Center for
Computational Sciences (NCCS), for making available the computational
resources used to produce EGM96.
- Our team members at NASA GSFC who were critical to the processing effort:
- D. D. Rowlands, J. A. Marshall (NASA GSFC).
- D. E. Pavlis, S. B. Luthcke, J. J. McCarthy (Raytheon-STX)
(GEODYN, TDRSS, SOLVE) .
- W. E. Cunningham (Raytheon-STX)
(Compilation of the topographic database) .
- T. R. Olson (Phd. University of Colorado, May 1996)
(Processed the EUVE/GPS data as part of his dissertation)
- Changyou Zhang (The Ohio State University)
(Assisted in the model evalution) .
- H. Small, J. Factor, and D. Manning (NIMA), for their indispensable
contributions to the preparation of the new surface gravity, and altimeter
derived anomaly datasets used in EGM96.
- Jennifer Beall (Raytheon STX) for web page layout and testing.
back to table of contents
back to egm96 home page